EYFS Class Teacher
Applications from NQT’s welcome – Required from September 2019
(Full Time – Permanent)
Emmbrook Infant School focuses on providing the children with excellent educational opportunities in a happy, secure environment. The knowledgeable, hard working staff aim to meet the needs of every individual child, helping to develop each child’s confidence and talents encouraging each to reach their potential.
‘The school’s core values are lived and breathed. Pupils behave extremely well, responding to high expectations modelled by the adults around them. They are respectful, courteous and thoughtful. The wider curriculum is extremely well developed and an established culture of high aspiration enables pupils to thrive’ – Ofsted 2019
We are looking for a teacher who:
- is highly motivated and would like to be part of our small, hardworking school family
- has excellent communication and organisational skills
- has a good understanding of the EYFS curriculum
- is committed to team work and maintaining high standards
- has high expectations for pupils’ achievement, progress and behaviour
- embraces the school’s core values
- is flexible and would be willing to work in KS1 in the future if required
In return we offer:
- a welcoming and supportive school graded ‘Outstanding’ by OFSTED in January 2019
- a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- a strong ethos based on our shared values, high expectations and challenge
- the chance to be part of an excellent team
- a commitment to your professional development
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Please contact Mrs Jaime Barrett, our School Business Manager at email@example.com or 0118 978 4259 to make an appointment and/or to request an application form.
Applications will be considered on receipt.
Closing date: Friday 29th March 2019 Interviews: Thursday 4th April 2019
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.