Term time only – from September 2019
Monday to Friday (or job share)
Breakfast Club 7.45 – 8.45am and/or Afterschool Club 3.15 – 6pm
WBC Pay Grade 3 (£9.74 – £9.94 per hour)
Emmbrook Infant School are taking over the management of the on-site wrap around care provision on behalf of both the infant and junior schools, from September 2019. We are looking to appoint experienced Playworkers. You will be joining a committed, friendly and enthusiastic team. Your main duties will include assisting with planning, preparing and delivering quality creative and imaginative play opportunities within a safe and caring environment for children aged 4 – 11. Activities will include participating in a variety of arts and crafts and indoor and outdoor games.
The ideal candidate:
- will have experience working with children
- will be a team player with a ‘can do’ attitude and a professional and flexible approach
- will have a genuine enthusiasm and commitment for working with children of all abilities
- is highly motivated and would like to be part of our small, hardworking school family
- has excellent communication and organisational skills
- is committed to team work and maintaining high standards
- will have level 2/3 NVQ or Diploma in Playwork (but this is not essential)
In return we offer:
- a welcoming and supportive school graded ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in January 2019
- a supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- a strong ethos based on shared values and high expectations
We encourage applications from those with a background in a similar childcare environment, although this experience is not essential. If you have a passion for supporting children, have an enthusiastic, caring yet firm attitude and the ability to be flexible and work as part of a supportive team, we would love to hear from you.
For an application form and job description, please email Mrs J Barrett at email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 12 Noon on Friday 12thJuly 2019.
Interviews can be arranged at short notice.
Visits are warmly welcomed and encouraged. Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service clearance being received.
Our school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an enhanced DBS Disclosure.