In July 2016, the parents’ forum was started in the Infant school where a group of parents from across the year groups discuss feedback presented by parents to the school. There is an intention to also survey opinions on a topic suggested by the school or parents. Some terms of reference have been agreed and the main functions of the forum that were agreed are:
- To ensure effective communication between home and school.
- To discuss and feedback parental opinions on school issues.
- To seek clarification on school day procedures.
- To raise issues or concerns that affects the whole school or a whole school year.
- To gain feedback from parents on topics of interest to the school (focus topic).
- Provide a channel to celebrate success and talk about what has been good.
If you have any feedback or if you are interested in becoming involved in the forum, please send an email to email@example.com.
Current representatives: Sam Dowse (chair), Christine Leddy, Katherine Pritchard, Sonia Grundy, Emma Wilkinson, Emma Barley, Beth Hall, Sarah Gresty, Claire Day, Mell Morris and Emma Mitchell.
Parent Forum Meetings – Minutes
Terms of Reference